Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Breastfeeding intentions of female physicians.Breastfeed Med. 2010; 5: 297-302
- Barriers to Breastfeeding in Female Physicians.Breastfeed Med. 2018; 13: 341-345
- Personal breastfeeding behavior of physician mothers is associated with their clinical breastfeeding advocacy.Breastfeed Med. 2013; 8: 31-37
- Physician mothers: an unlikely high risk group-call for action.Breastfeed Med. 2010; 5: 35-39
- Breastfeeding and the use of human milk.Pediatrics. 2012; 129: e827-e841
- Breastfeeding and maternal and infant health outcomes in developed countries.Evid Rep Technol Assess (Full Rep. 2007; : 1-186
Prevention CfDCa. Breastfeeding, why it Matters. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/breastfeeding/about-breastfeeding/why-it-matters.html. Accessed 2021.
- Breastfeeding in the 21st century: epidemiology, mechanisms, and lifelong effect.Lancet. 2016; 387: 475-490
- How breastfeeding works.J Midwifery Womens Health. 2007; 52: 564-570
- Principles for maintaining or increasing breast milk production.J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2012; 41: 114-121
- Breastfeeding and human lactation.5 edition. Jones and Bartlett Learning, 2015
- Perceived Discrimination Experienced by Physician Mothers and Desired Workplace Changes: A Cross-sectional Survey.JAMA Intern Med. 2017; 177: 1033-1036
- Pregnancy and Motherhood for Trainees in Anesthesiology: A Survey of the American Society of Anesthesiologists.J Educ Perioper Med. 2021; 23: E656
- Pilot Survey of Female Anesthesiologists' Childbearing and Parental Leave Experiences.Anesth Analg. 2019; 128: e109-e112
- Low Prevalence of Designated Lactation Spaces at Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers in Iowa: An Educational Tool for Graduates' Job Selection.A A Pract. 2021; 15e01544
- Percentages of Cases in Operating Rooms of Sufficient Duration to Accommodate a 30-Minute Breast Milk Pumping Session by Anesthesia Residents or Nurse Anesthetists.Cureus. 2021; 13e12519
- Supporting Lactation Within an Academic Anesthesia Department: Obstacles and Opportunities.Anesth Analg. 2020; 131: 1304-1307
- Suggested Work Guidelines, Based on Operating Room Data, for Departments with a Breast Milk Pumping Supervising Anesthesiologist.Breastfeed Med. 2021; 16: 573-578
- Barriers to Breastfeeding for US Physicians Who Are Mothers.JAMA Intern Med. 2018; 178: 1130-1132
- ACGME Common Program Requirements (Residency).(Available at:)Accessed February 5 2020)
- Committe USB. Federal Workplace Law: what are the benefits to employers.(Available at:)Accessed October 27 2021)