Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- The staff burnout.J Soc Issues. 1974;
- Burnout During Residency Training: A Literature Review.J Grad Med Educ. 2009; https://doi.org/10.4300/jgme-d-09-00054.1
- Stress-related exhaustion disorder - clinical manifestation of burnout? A review of assessment methods, sleep impairments, cognitive disturbances, and neuro-biological and physiological changes in clinical burnout.Scand J Psychol. 2015; https://doi.org/10.1111/sjop.12251
- Burnout and risk of cardiovascular disease: Evidence, possible causal paths, and promising research directions.Psychol Bull. 2006; https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.132.3.327
- Sleep quality among psychiatry residents.Can J Psychiatry. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1177/0706743715620410
- Running on empty: A review of nutrition and physicians’ well-being.Postgrad Med J. 2016; 92: 478-481
- Risk of burnout in perioperative clinicians: A survey study and literature review.Anesthesiology. 2011; https://doi.org/10.1097/ALN.0b013e318201ce9a
- The prevalence of burnout and depression and their association with adherence to safety and practice standards: A survey of united states anesthesiology trainees.Anesth Analg. 2013; https://doi.org/10.1213/ANE.0b013e3182917da9
- Addiction and substance abuse in anesthesiology.Anesthesiology. 2008; https://doi.org/10.1097/ALN.0b013e3181895bc1
- Cause-specific mortality risks of anethesiologists.Anesthesiology. 2000; https://doi.org/10.1097/00000542-200010000-00008
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. 2020 ACGME Common Program Requirements (Residency). Available at: https://www.acgme.org/What-We-Do/Accreditation/Common-Program-Requirements.
- Self-care as a professional imperative: physician burnout, depression, and suicide.Can J Anesth. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1007/s12630-016-0781-0
- Interventions to prevent and reduce physician burnout: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(16)31279-X
- It Is Time to Prioritize Education and Well-Being Over Workforce Needs in Residency Training.Acad Med. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000002949
- Effect of traditional yoga, mindfulness-based cognitive therapy, and cognitive behavioral therapy, on health related quality of life: A randomized controlled trial on patients on sick leave because of burnout.BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1186/s12906-018-2141-9
- Stress and burnout in residents: Impact of mindfulness-based resilience training.Adv Med Educ Pract. 2015; https://doi.org/10.2147/AMEP.S88580
- Encouraging Mindfulness in Medical House Staff via Smartphone App: A Pilot Study.Acad Psychiatry. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1007/s40596-017-0768-3
- Confessions of Physicians: What Systemic Reporting Does Not Uncover.J Grad Med Educ. 2015; 7: 528-530
- The Delphi technique: Making sense of consensus.Pract Assessment, Res Eval. 2007; 12: 1-8
- How to use the nominal group and Delphi techniques.Int J Clin Pharm. 2016; 38: 655-662
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR): Standards of practice.Mindfulness-based Stress Reduct Stand Pract. 2014;
- The Abbreviated Maslach Burnout Inventory Can Overestimate Burnout: A Study of Anesthesiology Residents.J Clin Med. 2019; https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm9010061
- Extraction and analysis of cortisol from human and monkey hair.J Vis Exp. 2014; https://doi.org/10.3791/50882
- Grounded theory research: A design framework for novice researchers.SAGE Open Med. 2019; 7 (205031211882292)https://doi.org/10.1177/2050312118822927