Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Staff Burn-Out.J Soc Issues. 1974; 30: 159-165
- The measurement of experienced burnout.J Organ Behav. 1981; 2: 99-113
- Burnout and Satisfaction With Work-Life Balance Among US Physicians Relative to the General US Population.Arch Intern Med. 2012; 172: 1377-1379
Well-Being NA of S Engineering, and Medicine; National Academy of Medicine; Committee on Systems Approaches to Improve Patient Care by Supporting Clinician. Taking Action Against Clinician Burnout: A Systems Approach to Professional Well-Being. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press; 2019.
- Burnout Rate and Risk Factors among Anesthesiologists in the United States.Anesthesiology. 2021; 134: 683-696
- Glossary of Terms [Internet].(Available at:)Accessed November 1, 2021)
- Adult LGBT Population In The United States.(7AD. Available at:)Accessed November 1, 2021)
- Colleges A of AM. Underrepresented in Medicine Definition [Internet].(Available at:)Accessed November 1, 2021)
- Tanner L. U.S. medical schools boost LGBTQ students, doctor training.(Available at:)https://apnews.com/article/ky-state-wire-health-us-news-ap-top-news-medical-schools-985d50d0a7b1b593acd0dd791e8c3118(Accessed November 1, 2021)Date: 2020
- Association Between Sexual Orientation, Mistreatment, and Burnout Among US Medical Students.Jama Netw Open. 2021; 4: e2036136
- Officially Becomes Worst Year in Recent History for LGBTQ State Legislative Attacks as Unprecedented Number of States Enact Record-Shattering Number of Anti-LGBTQ Measures Into Law [Internet].(Available at:)https://www.hrc.org/press-releases/2021-officially-becomes-worst-year-in-recent-history-for-lgbtq-state-legislative-attacks-as-unprecedented-number-of-states-enact-record-shattering-number-of-anti-lgbtq-measures-into-law(Accessed November 1, 2021)
- Mapping LGBTQ Equality: 2010 TO 2020.(Available at:)Accessed November 1, 2021)
- State-Level Policies and Psychiatric Morbidity In Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Populations.Am J Public Health. 2011; 99: 2275-2281
- Marriage Amendments and Psychological Distress in Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual (LGB) Adults.J Couns Psychol. 2009; 56: 56-66
- Difference-in-Differences Analysis of the Association Between State Same-Sex Marriage Policies and Adolescent Suicide Attempts.Jama Pediatr. 2017; 171: 350
- The Impact of Institutional Discrimination on Psychiatric Disorders in Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Populations: A Prospective Study.Am J Public Health. 2011; 100: 452-459
UN Human Rights Council. Report of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Discrimination and Violence against Individuals Based on Their Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity. vol 13. 2015:38. A/HRC/29/23
- S.815 - Employment Non-Discrimination Act of 2013 [Internet].(Available at:)Accessed November 1, 2021)
- H.R.5 - Equality Act [Internet].(Available at:)Accessed November 1, 2021)
- PRRI. Despite Partisan Rancor, Americans Broadly Support LGBTQ Rights [Internet]. 3AD.(Available at:)https://www.prri.org/research/despite-partisan-rancor-despite-partisan-rancor-americans-broadly-support-lgbtq-rights-broadly-support-lgbtq-rights/(Accessed November 1, 2021)
- ScotusBlog. Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia.(Available at:)Accessed November 1, 2021)
- casetext. Castro v. Yale Univ.(Available at:)2AD [Accessed October 12 2021)
- Mental Health in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Youth.Annu Rev Clin Psycho. 2015; 12: 1-23
- A Comparison of the Mental Health and Well-Being of Sexual Minority and Heterosexual First-Year Medical Students.Acad Med. 2015; 90: 652-659
- A Comparison of Depression and Anxiety Symptoms Between Sexual Minority and Heterosexual Medical Residents: A Report from the Medical Trainee CHANGE Study.Lgbt Health. 2020; 7: 332-339
- Sexual-orientation based discrimination is associated with anxiety and depression in young physicians. A national study.J Affect Disord. 2020; 274: 964-968
- Lifetime Prevalence of Suicide Attempts Among Sexual Minority Adults by Study Sampling Strategies: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Am J Public Health. 2016; 106: e1-e12
- Sexual orientation and suicidal behaviour in adolescents and young adults: systematic review and meta-analysis.Br J Psychiat. 2017; 211: 77-87
- Suicide in anaesthetists: a systematic review.Anaesthesia. 2021; 76: 1392-1403
- Testing the Tenets of Minority Stress Theory in Workplace Contexts.J Couns Psychol. 2013; 60: 532-542
- Two Sides of the Same Coin: Gender Harassment and Heterosexist Harassment in LGBQ Work Lives.L Hum Behav. 2014; 38: 378-391
- The Business Impact of LGBT-Supportive Workplace Policies [Internet].(Available at:)https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Impact-LGBT-Support-Workplace-May-2013.pdfDate: 2013
- Prioritizing Equity and Diversity in Academic Medicine Faculty Recruitment and Retention.Jama Heal Forum. 2021; 2: e212426
- Recommendations for Enhancing the climate for LGBT students and employees in health professional schools: a GLMA white paper.GLMA, Washington, DC2013