Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- The staff burn-out syndrome in alternative institutions.Psychotherapy: Theor Res Pract. 1975; 12: 73-82
- Burnout rate and risk factors among anesthesiologists in the United States.Anesthesiology. 2021; 134: 683-696
- Burnout and satisfaction with work-life balance among US physicians relative to the general US population.Arch Intern Med. 2012; 172: 1377-1385
- Association of professional identity, gender, team understanding, anxiety and workplace learning alignment with burnout in junior doctors: a longitudinal cohort study.BMJ Open. 2017; 7: e017942
- Physician satisfaction and burnout at different career stages.Mayo Clin Proc. 2013; 88: 1358-1367
- Burnout among U.S. medical students, residents, and early-career physicians relative to the general U.S. population.Acad Med. 2014; 89: 443-451
- Association of resident fatigue and distress with perceived medical errors.JAMA. 2009; 302: 1294-1300
- Well-being in residency: a time for temporary imbalance?.Med Educ. 2007; 41: 273-280
- Self-care of physicians caring for patients at the end of life: "being connected... a key to my survival.JAMA. 2009; 301 (E1151): 1155-1164
- Differential pattern of functional brain plasticity after compassion and empathy training.Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci. 2014; 9: 873-879
- Empathy and compassion.Curr Biol. 2014; 24: R875-R878
- Empathy decline and its reasons: a systematic review of studies with medical students and residents.Acad Med. 2011; 86: 996-1009
- The effect of the hidden curriculum on resident burnout and cynicism.J Grad Med Educ. 2011; 3: 503-510
- Medical student distress: causes, consequences, and proposed solutions.Mayo Clin Proc. 2005; 80: 1613-1622
- Developing a pilot curriculum to foster humanism among graduate medical trainees.J Educ Health Promot. 2018; 7: 2
- The psychological and physiological effects of acute occupational stress in new anesthesiology residents: a pilot trial.Anesthesiology. 2014; 121: 878-893
- Repeated cross-sectional surveys of burnout, distress, and depression among anesthesiology residents and first-year graduates.Anesthesiology. 2019; 131: 668-677
- Family members of cancer patients in Korea are at an increased risk of medically diagnosed depression.J Prev Med Public Health. 2018; 51: 100-108
- Foster well-being throughout the career trajectory: a developmental model of physician resilience training.Mayo Clin Proc. 2020; 95: 2719-2733
- A review of the factors related to burnout at the early-career stage of medicine.Med Teach. 2019; 41: 1380-1391
- Perspective: the missing link in academic career planning and development: pursuit of meaningful and aligned work.Acad Med. 2009; 84: 1383-1388
- Gender disparities in work and parental status among early-career physicians.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2: e198340
- Work-life balance, burnout, and satisfaction of early-career pediatricians.Pediatrics. 2016; 137
- Transition to independent surgical practice and burnout among early-career general surgeons.Surg Innov. 2021; (15533506211039682)
- Burnout and professional fulfillment in early and early-mid-career breast surgeons.Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28: 6051-6057
- Factors associated with career longevity in residency-trained emergency physicians.Ann Emerg Med. 1992; 21: 291-297
- Probability of early retirement among emergency physicians.J Prev Med Public Health. 2018; 51: 154-162