Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- National Health Expenditure Projections 2018-2027 Forecast Summary.(Available at:)https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Statistics-Trends-and-Reports/NationalHealthExpendData/Downloads/ForecastSummary.pdf(Accessed November 14, 2021)
- Healthcare spending will hit 19.4% of GDP in the next decade, CMS projects.Mod Healthc. 2019;
- Beyond surgery: clinical and economic impact of enhanced recovery after surgery programs.BMC Health Serv Res. 2018; 18: 1008
- Sanchez J. Barach P. Johnson J.K. Surgical patient care: improving safety, quality, and value. 1st edition. Springer International Publishing, New York2017
Available at: https://hcp-lan.org/2018-apm-measurement/#1466615406342d34e0eeb-f073. Accessed November 14, 2021.
Eryılmaz M, Eryılmaz F. (2015). Active and passive resistance to organizational change: a case of entrepreneurship minor program in a public university. 10.4018/978-1-4666-8487-4.ch003.
- The improvement guide: a practical approach to improving organizational performance.2nd edition. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco (CA)2009: P109-P137
- IHI innovation series white paper.Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Cambridge (MA)2005 (Available at:)
- Clinical guidelines: potential benefits, limitations, and harms of clinical guidelines.Br Med J. 1999; 318: 527-530