Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- American college of chest physicians consensus statement on the use of topical anesthesia, analgesia, and sedation during flexible bronchoscopy in adult patients.Chest. 2011; 140: 1342-1350
- Comparison between bronchoscopy under general anesthesia using laryngeal mask airway and local anesthesia with conscious sedation: a patient-centered and operator-centered outcome.Egypt J Broncho. 2014; 8: 128-137
- Comparison of moderate versus deep sedation for endobronchial ultrasound transbronchial needle aspiration.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2013; 10: 121-126
- The safety of using laryngeal mask airways (LMA) in diagnostic fiber optic bronchoscopy.Chest. 2009; 139: 82S-a
- Anesthesia for a patient with tracheal tumor using laryngeal mask airway.Anesth Analg. 2006; 103: 258-259
- Airway management and CO2 laser treatment of subglottic and tracheal stenosis using flexible bronchoscope and laryngeal mask anesthesia.Oper Tech Otolaryngol. 2011; 22: 131-134
- Use of the laryngeal mask airway for diagnostic and interventional bronchoscopy.Chest. 2004; 126: 736S
- Survey of laryngeal mask airway usage in 11,910 patients: safety and efficacy for conventional and nonconventional usage.Anesth Analg. 1996; 82: 129-133
- Rigid bronchoscopy.in: Ernst A. Herth F.J.F. Principles and practice of interventional pulmonology. Springer, New York2013: 285-295
- Clinical consensus statement: tracheostomy care.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013; 148: 6-20
- Practice guidelines for sedation and analgesia by non-anesthesiologists.Anesthesiology. 2002; 96: 1004-1017
- Anesthetic considerations for interventional pulmonology procedures.Curr Opin Anesthesiol. 2013; 26: 6-12
- Moderate and deep sedation techniques.in: Ernst A. Herth F.J.F. Principles and practice of interventional pulmonology. Springer, New York2013: 63-72
- Crisis management during anaesthesia: laryngospasm.Qual Saf Health Care. 2005; 14: e3
- Clinical course and complications following diagnostic bronchoalveolar lavage in critically ill mechanically ventilated patients.BMC Pulm Med. 2015; 15: 107
- Management of hypoxemia during flexible bronchoscopy.Clin Chest Med. 2003; 24: 511-516
- Measurement of combined oximetry and cutaneous capnography during flexible bronchoscopy.ERJ. 2006; 28: 386-390
- Supplemental oxygen impairs detection of hypoventilation by pulse oximetry.Chest. 2004; 126: 1552-1558
- Airway obstruction and high-frequency jet ventilation during laryngoscopy.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1991; 100: 922-927
- Carbon dioxide monitoring during high frequency jet ventilation for direct laryngoscopy.Br J Anaesth. 1990; 64: 327-330
- Carbon dioxide elimination during high-frequency jet ventilation for rigid bronchoscopy.Br J Anaesth. 2000; 84: 635-637
- High frequency jet ventilation in interventional fiberoptic bronchoscopy.Anesth Analg. 2000; 90: 1436-1440
- Jet ventilation during rigid bronchoscopy in adults: a focused review.Biomed Res Int. 2016; 2016: 4234861
- Effect of acute hypercapnia on outcomes and predictive risk factors for complications among patients receiving bronchoscopic interventions under general anesthesia.PLoS One. 2015; 10: e0130771
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.