Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Anesthetic considerations for the pediatric oncology patient—part 1: a review of antitumor therapy.Paediatr Anaesth. 2010; 20: 295-304
- Anesthetic considerations for the pediatric oncology patient—part 2: systems-based approach to anesthesia.Paediatr Anaesth. 2010; 20: 396-420
- Conjoined twins.JAMA. 2003; 289: 1307-1310
- Anaesthetic management of thoracopagus twins with complex cyanotic heart disease for cardiac assessment: special considerations related to ventilation and cross-circulation.Br J Anaesth. 2006; 96: 341-345
- Anesthesia for conjoined twins.in: Davis P.J. Cladis F.P. Motoyama E.K. Smith’s anesthesia for infants and children. 8th edition. Elsevier Mosby, Philadelphia2011: 950-970
- Nonvascular pediatric interventional radiology.Can Assoc Radiol J. 2012; 63: s49-s58
- Common procedures and strategies for anaesthesia in interventional radiology.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2015; 28: 458-463
- Practical pediatric interventional radiology.Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2001; 30: 66-86
- Anesthetic management of patients with an anterior mediastinal mass: continuing professional development.Can J Anaesth. 2011; 58: 853-867
- Anterior mediastinal mass: an anaesthetic challenge.Anaesthesia. 1999; 54: 670-682
- Anterior mediastinal masses in children.Semin Anesth. 2007; 26: 133-140
- Management of children and adolescents with a critical airway due to compression by an anterior mediastinal mass.J Pediatr Surg. 2008; 43: 1990-1997
- Clinical and diagnostic imaging findings predict anesthetic complications in children presenting with malignant mediastinal masses.Paediatr Anaesth. 2007; 17: 1090-1098
- The anaesthetic management of children with anterior mediastinal masses.Anaesthesia. 2008; 63: 837-846
- Anesthetic management of children with an anterior mediastinal mass.J Clin Anesth. 2010; 22: 159-163
- Pulmonary function is compromised in children with mediastinal lymphoma.J Pediatr Surg. 1997; 32: 294-300
- Vascular access in children.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2011; 34: 14-24
- Vascular pediatric interventional radiology.Can Assoc Radiol J. 2012; 63: s59-s73
- Anesthesia for interventional radiology.Paediatr Anaesth. 2014; 24: 698-702
- Pediatric procedures in interventional radiology.Int Anesthesiol Clin. 2009; 47: 35-43
- Moyamoya disease: a review of the disease and anesthetic management.J Neurosurg Anesthesiol. 2011; 23: 100-109
- Pediatric anesthesia outside of the operating room.in: Urman R.D. Gross W.L. Philip B.K. Anesthesia outside of the operating room. Oxford University Press, New York2011: 236-243
- Intralesional sclerotherapy for subcutaneous venous malformations in children.Pediatr Surg Int. 2009; 25: 709-713
- Percutaneous sclerotherapy of peripheral venous malformations in pediatric patients.Pediatr Surg Int. 2011; 27: 1283-1287
- Gross hemoglobinuria and oliguria are common transient complications of sclerotherapy for venous malformations: review of 475 procedures.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2012; 199: 691-694
- Serum ethanol levels in children and adults after ethanol embolization or sclerotherapy for vascular anomalies.Radiology. 2000; 217: 127-132
- Vascular malformations and hemangiomatosis syndromes: spectrum of imaging manifestations.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008; 190: 1291-1299
- Coagulation abnormalities in pediatric and adult patients after sclerotherapy or embolization of vascular anomalies.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2001; 177: 1359-1363
- Neuroendovascular therapies in pediatric interventional radiology.Tech Vasc Interv Radiol. 2011; 14: 50-56
- Pearls and pitfalls of intra-arterial chemotherapy for retinoblastoma.J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2012; 10: 175-181
- Anesthesia for ophthalmic artery chemosurgery.Anesthesiology. 2017; 126: 165-172
- A retrospective analysis of severe intraoperative respiratory compliance changes during ophthalmic arterial chemosurgery for retinoblastoma.Paediatr Anaesth. 2015; 25: 595-602
- Autonomic cardio-respiratory reflex reactions and superselective ophthalmic arterial chemotherapy for retinoblastoma.Paediatr Anaesth. 2013; 23: 940-945
- Radiation safety in pediatric interventional radiology.Tech Vasc Interv Radiol. 2010; 13: 158-166
- The practice of pediatric interventional radiology.Tech Vasc Interv Radiol. 2011; 14: 2-7
- Anesthesia outside the operating room.in: Cote C.J. Lerman J. Anderson B. A practice of anesthesia for infants and children. 5th edition. Elsevier Saunders, Philadelphia2013: 963-979
- Anaphylaxis to radiographic contrast media.Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol. 2011; 11: 326-331
PediCrisis Critical Events Cards. In: Society for Pediatric Anesthesia. 2015. Available at: http://www.pedsanesthesia.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/CriticalEventsChecklists_12142015.pdf. Accessed January 21, 2017.
Disclosure Statement: The author’s have no conflicts of interest to declare. Support for this article was provided solely from institutional and/or departmental resources.