Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Therapeutic reviews: octreotide.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2010; 40: 142-148
- Carcinoid syndrome and perioperative anesthetic considerations.J Clin Anesth. 2011; 23: 329-341
- Carcinoid tumor and carcinoid syndrome.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2003; 16: 343-347
- Sandostatin, Octreotide acetate injection; Prescribing Information. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, 2012
- Consensus report on the use of somatostatin analogs for the management of neuroendocrine tumors of the gastroenteropancreatic system.Ann Oncol. 2004; 15: 966-973
- Management of varices and variceal hemorrhage in cirrhosis.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 823-832
- Octreotide for malignant bowel obstruction: twenty years after.Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2012; 83: 388-392
- Role of Octreotide, scopolamine butylbromide, and hydration in symptom control of patients with inoperable bowel obstruction and nasogastric tubes: a prospective randomized trial.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2000; 19: 23-34
- Subcutaneous octreotide in the treatment of pain in advanced cancer patients.J Pain Symptom Manage. 1994; 9: 34-38
- Octreotide in the treatment of refractory ascites of cirrhosis.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2006; 41: 118-121
- The effectiveness of the treatment of octreotide on chylous ascites after liver cirrhosis.Dig Dis Sci. 2009; 54: 1783-1788
- Effects of continuous octreotide infusion on intraoperative transfusion requirements during orthotopic liver transplantation.Transplant Proc. 2015; 47: 2712-2714
- Postoperative chylothorax: is octreotide a valid therapy?.J Case Rep Stud. 2015; 3: 307
- Development of effective prophylaxis against intraoperative carcinoid crisis.J Clin Anesth. 2016; 32: 189-193
- Carcinoid tumors: challenges and considerations during anesthetic management.J Scientific Soc. 2015; V42 (Available at:): 132-137http://www.jscisociety.com/article.asp?issn=0974-5009;year=2015;volume=42;issue=3;spage=132;epage=137;aulast=Bajwa
- Carcinoid syndrome.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2008; 34: 289-296
- Anesthesia for patients with carcinoid syndrome.Int Anesthesiol Clin. 1997; 35: 129-142
- Uneventful spinal anesthesia for a patient with carcinoid syndrome managed with long-acting octreotide.Can J Anaesth. 2002; 49: 678-681
- Remifentanil and anaesthesia for carcinoid syndrome.Br J Anaesth. 2004; 92: 893-895
- Dexmedetomidine: an adjuvant making large inroads into clinical practice.Ann Med Health Sci Res. 2013; 3: 475-483
- Continuous infusion of octreotide combined with perioperative octreotide bolus does not prevent intraoperative carcinoid crisis.Surgery. 2015; 159: 358-367
- Octreotide LAR and bolus octreotide are insufficient for preventing intraoperative complications in carcinoid patients.J Surg Oncol. 2013; 107: 842-846
Disclosure Statement: None.