Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Retrograde technique for tracheal intubation in trauma patients.Crit Care Med. 1988; 16: 712-713
- Brainard C.A. Advanced Trauma Life Support. ed 3. Appleton and Lange, Stanford, CT1997
- Mandibular fractures in an urban trauma center.J Trauma. 1986; 26: 826
- Initial evaluation and management of upper airway injuries in trauma patients.J Clin Anesth. 1991; 3: 91
- The management of gunshot wounds to the face.J Trauma. 1992; 33: 508
- Priming with rocuronium accelerates the onset of neuromuscular blockade.J Clin Anesth. 1997; 9: 204-207
- Initial Assessment.in: Lopez-Viego A. The Parkland Trauma Handbook. Mosby, St. Louis1994: 39-43
- Management of airway trauma: I. Tracheobronchial injuries.Ann Thorac Surg. 1989; 40: 289
- Meningitis as a complication of anesthesia in a patient with a basal skull fracture.Anesthesiology. 1970; 32: 282-283
- Management of maxillofacial trauma.in: Advances in Trauma. 2. Mosby-Year Book, Chicago1987: 131-162
- Etude experimentale sur les fractures de la machoire supernase.Revue de Chirurgie. 1901; 23 (360–379, 479–507): 208-227
- Diagnosis and treatment of midface fractures.in: Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma. 3. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1991: 515-542
- Facial injuries associated with cervical fractures: Recognition, patterns and management.J Trauma. 1985; 25: 90-93
- The use of succinylcholine in open eye surgery.Anesthesiology. 1985; 62: 637
- Cricothyrotomy in the emergency departmen.Ann Emerg Med. 1992; 11: 7-361
- Retrograde intubation and transtracheal jet ventilation.in: Hanowell L.H. Waldron R.J. Airway Management. Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia1996: 277-305
- Complication from a nasopharyngeal airway in a patient with a basilar skull fracture.Anesthesiology. 1991; 74: 366-368
- Airway management for patients with penetrating neck trauma: A retrospective study.Anesth Analg. 1993; 77: 1135-1138
- Mandibular Trauma.in: Lopez-Viego M.A. The Parkland Trauma Handbook. Mosby, StLouis1994: 119
Address reprint requests to Vance E. Shearer, MD, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, TX 75235–9068